The PHP binary coming with ISPConfig does not work properly on your system!

Ahhh, this old chestnut. I was installing ISPConfig-2.2.5 when I came across this. I'd done a Fedora 5 install as per The Perfect Setup - Fedora Core 5 (at least I think I followed it exactly), but I still came up with this error.

I found this forum entry (see post 13) , and essentially I needed to install bison and flex. I issued this command to make sure I had everything:
yum install make bison flex gcc

I think it was 'bison' that made the difference, because I've actually seen a different error when flex is not installed.

I have to say, Till and Falko (and others?) at HowToForge are fantastic, and have created a great resource on the web. These guys really know their stuff and are very helpful.

Popular posts from this blog

Slow, Buffering, Stuttering Udemy Video

Intellij tip - Joining multiple lines into one

Looking for IT work in Australia? JobReel.com.au!