Do you need a Grails developer in Sydney?

If you haven't heard of Grails, head on over to Grails.org and have a look. Grails breaks down the barriers to the Java platform and gives you a highly productive environment for building web applications - and you are always free to utilise plain Java seamlessly.

Having used Grails on my personal projects, and written several Grails plugins, I'm sold. My time is precious and I can achieve a lot with a small amount of code, in a small amount of time - free of a lot of the bureaucracy of "Enterprise" Java applications.

If you are interested in working with Grails and need a conscientious, motivated guy on your team, drop me a line: paulrule1@gmail.com.

To get to know me better, see:

Popular posts from this blog

Slow, Buffering, Stuttering Udemy Video

Intellij tip - Joining multiple lines into one

Looking for IT work in Australia? JobReel.com.au!