Linux VPS - RimuHosting.com

Looking to host an application on the web? The most flexible solution is to have a virtual server - JavaThinking.com and FilmSuggestions.com are hosted on a Linux VPS from RimuHosting.com. This gives me root access to my very own Linux installation where I can install anything I want and configure it any way I want.

I can recommend RimuHosting (although they are the only provider I've tried) - they have been very helpful and quick to respond to questions. Their services seem complete and appropriately priced, and the service is excellent.

They've got very useful information about Linux and Java hosting on their Bliki and in their HOWTOs.

Our VPS Hosting By RimuHosting
Java and Linux VPS Hosting by RimuHosting

Popular posts from this blog

Slow, Buffering, Stuttering Udemy Video

Intellij tip - Joining multiple lines into one

Looking for IT work in Australia? JobReel.com.au!